Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the new love of my life

I've been walking this planet for 22 years and counting. All those years, I've never felt a stirring from the depths of my being for something so taken for granted before. I never felt the need to protect, to nurture and to give love freely without expecting anything in return; until now... And all because of her..
hahaha!! Naku ang drama pa! Ang gusto ko lang naman sabihin eh "I love Bella-kins!!". Kaka-adopt ko lang sa kanya last Sunday. According to her former owner, Mamasu, she's part-poodle (c/o dad) and part Japanese spitz (c/o mom). For me, she's a miracle (naku eto na naman...). She's 2 months-old (1.17 yrs. in doggie years) and currently practicing her pang-uto skills on me (which is surprisingly effective.. haayyy) And because of her kaya dog-fogged brain ako since saturday at ang main concern eh mag-shopping for her clothes and toys. Haayyy, the joys of motherhood. hehe. I'll stop right here at baka bukas pa 'ko matapos..

No comments: