Friday, August 8, 2008

miss...miss..miss...

What really inspired me to do this post is the fact that I am missing a lot people. Weird thing is, I miss people I haven’t spoke with in ages! I usually just long for somebody (eeuuww mushiness on the rise… down girl, down..), o sige na nga, miss people I’ve talked with, uhm, say a week or a month ago. ‘Yung tipong fresh pa sa mind yung topic na pinag-usapan namin and yung feel nung surroundings. Siguro nga when people grow older, they somehow yearn for people from their past who can remind them of who they were when when they were younger. I am so bad at getting in touch with people pa naman. Yung tipong what they call as “patay na bata” because I don’t have the habit of texting old friends to ask them how they’re doing. Hindi naman sa ayaw ko but more of wala akong masyadong time to indulge myself. I was once accused of “not caring” or “not being interested” in someone’s affair when in fact, I was just hip deep in some academic thing back in college. Pero sabi nga ng younger brother ko (akalain mong may wisdom pa rin sa PSP/girls-fogged brain nya), it’s still my wrong kasi hindi man lang ako nag-exert ng effort to know their whereabouts. And this time, I’m not gonna hide behind my academic prod work, my law subjects, my former graveyard call center shift and my currently super full activity calendar. So to all people who have touched my life: The Foundation Girls back in high school (I rarely fix myself up back then but they loved me anyway…), all my classmates from 1st grade until the huge classroom called the world, my kapitbahay/friends: irish, arielle (daw cia..), dema and che, at marami pang iba; I’m deeply sorry for being out of touch and reach most of the time. I’ve been wrapped up in my own little world for too long that I forgot the people who helped bring me to where I am right now. I hope I can make it up to you guys. i miss you :)

(posted in another blog last August 02, 2008)

No comments: