Sunday, August 10, 2008

something to look forward to

But I really am not sure where to find it. I was lazing half my Sunday away in front of the tube watching Ms. O interview my favorite designer, Vera Wang (as if I can afford her creations... well not now but soon... I swear..hehehe) And right after they made me drool over her latest designs and latest affordable line, Simply Vera, they featured the movie that made me so antsy, I actually Googled it (the last movie that made me exactly like this was SATC the Movie). The movie was Across the Universe, don't know what the stort is all about, yet, but I know that they sang approximately 33 The Beatles' songs! Plus they got Bono to play a part! Woohoo! Got some pics of the movie over the net:



Oh yeah, now I'm sooo intrigued. I can't wait to grab the vid. Especially if this is one of the attractions:
Hotness! Hahahahaha!!!!
;)

No comments: