Friday, October 10, 2008

injustice...

I thought all along that people, especially those belonging in companies I’ve admired and respected because of their unbending and lofty principles, are like the organization they stand for. Little did I know that although they uphold the “rules” and have been “acting fair” around you for the months that you’ve known them, fairness is not always the name of the game. Somewhere along the way, the people you’ve respected will undo your little fantasy world where people have innate goodness. In short, they burst my bubble.

I know I could be overreacting or even a little over-affected, but I know I don’t like it when I am being messed with after conscientiously following the rules. I admit that there are times I am sloppy with things because of over-enthusiasm or too much excitement but I can say that in this case, I did everything a step higher than the usual.

So I can honestly say that I didn’t deserve what happened. YOU are very fortunate that you messed with somebody at the bottom rung of the ladder and a newbie (to add insult to injury). Being what I am (at the moment, at least), I don't have the power to bash you with a dos-por-dos on the head after what you did nor can I froth in the mouth with all the swear words I know. I just hope that the law of karma can find you just fine. Good luck.

No comments: