Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oh yes...

why am I happy today? Let me count the ways:

- Wala SIYA! morning, may meeting cia somewhere. At bumalik man ng afternoon, I'll be gone! woohoo! Hopefully, our paths wouldn't cross all throughout this super fine day..

- I listened to The Morning Rush's Top Ten from the first batch up till the last! yipee! One of those first times that I get to do this ever since listening to the radio in the morning was prohibited in the office. Nawawala daw kasi ang concentration. (whatever yaya..)

- At dahil sa Top Ten, I decided that starting today, I'm accepting the state I am in. Never had a special romantic someone and probably won't still have one in the near future. And I'm a-ok with it. I just have to face the truth that maybe it isn't for me at the moment. That probably I'm really better off alone. And I've got to be thankful for all the people who loved me even when I am being bitchy and difficult. Those people made me realize that romantic love is not the only thing that makes the world more beautiful and less difficult to deal with.

- And lastly, I'm happy because of all the things to look forward to (i.e. affordable vacation in November at Quezon Province, dinner with my friends next Friday, my shopping exped with Yani this Saturday, the Philippine premiere of Nights in Rodanthe and my nightly reading session of Stephen King's Dreamcatcher)

To cap all this self-love-fest off, quoting Leo Buscaglia:

"What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life."

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: