Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Every second of the night, I live another life..."

Yours was the last face I expected to dream of. Just because I only always passed you by before, and now, not even anymore. With the little I knew about you, I was setting you up with another person who I thought would be a perfect match for you (because you look good together while working on events and because I want that girl to settle down soon hihi). That dream starring you and me, however, gave me chills... of the good kind. Your face was so vivid, and this is the first dream I can recall that my senses are so in tuned to the details. Your scent (at least in the dream), the feel of your skin against mine when you drew me really close and pecked my neck, your face, features... I can't remember much of what the dream was about but I can remember that you were there and for some reason, we looked and felt like a couple.

I don't really understand why, of all people, I'd dreamt about you. Before this, I didn't want anything to do with you. You were a Type-A, super achiever, the perfect gentleman, well-mannered and in control. You weren't in my radar because I believed then that you will never notice someone like me. So I stayed really far. But there you were in super HD, holding me close in a one-arm hug and nuzzling my head. I even hate you a little now because you made me yearn for something I have no business to think about. But as I go to sleep tonight, I wonder if I'll see you in dreamland again...

No comments: