Monday, January 23, 2012

Mama

I miss Mama. I don't why why tonight I suddenly thought of everything she has done for me which promptly brought on three buckets of tears. Distance is never good for me and my family emotionally. As I've said, I've never been away for long stretches of time and never felt the urge to do so if not for the fact that I need to earn more. Thinking about them, especially my mom, like this is not good at 3 in the morning because I am feeling the urge to solve this. I vow from today that I will only stay overseas to work and once I saved up enough to give us a comfortable life back home, I will go back and stay with my family and take care of my mom and pop. Being away from her for good is unthinkable since I am busting my ass off trying to make sure that we'll have a good life so not seeing them enjoy it is pointless.

Ok enough drama for tonight, I'll go grab an Advil for this headache caused by the inexplicable urge to bawl.

1 comment:

MACY said...

I miss my mom too. I'm used to being far from them but sometimes I still get that feeling like I just wanna go home and be with my mom and brother back home.